I kinda have a love for all things wham as it reminds me of my sorely missed cousin so obviously it’s wham – last christmas!
2. Which is your favourite festive drink?I can’t really think of a drink but i am dying to try the Starbucks salted caramel i think latte? i don’t really care what it is, it includes salted caramel – I’m sold!
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas film?
So Navity is friggin’ hilarious, of course love actually its become a classic! Also love the grinch and elf! but i LOVE Tim Allen in The Santa Claus, i rate the second one too but the original the santa clause is my fav! Tim Allen is enchanting.
|Christmas 2012 – My Table – Medium format camera|
5. What is your favourite festive makeup or nail art look?
I love a subtle bronze smokey eye and a classic red lip for the big day! plum lip tones are a must, as well as glitter and shimmer in general! For my nails i like to go all out with lots of glitter and nail art. This year i’ve found a Christmas fairy lights nail tutorial so i’m excited to see how that goes!
6. What is your favourite outfit at Christmas time? (LBD? Christmas jumper? PJ’s?)I love getting dressed up on christmas day, even if we are hosting at home! This year though I’m going to a two rosette restaurant so i REALLY need to dress up so i’m going to wear a dress with a sequin top, it’s a lovely navy blue, in fact i blogged about it in my fav clothes shop post here. So I’m just checking out my christmas day menu and I’m drooling already.
7. Would you rather play out in the snow or enjoy it from inside with the fire and a cuppa?
Fire and a cuppa please! can’t be dealing with the snow! add some toasted marshmallows and that is perfection!
8. Wrapping presents – love or loathe?
Love! i get so excited!!
9. What is your favourite Christmassy food?Pigs in blankets – easy choice!
10. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
Giving presents! sounds cheesy but i love seeing my families face when they love what i’ve brought for them! decorating everywhere is just the best as well, i’m definitely the most into christmas at my house!
Again i tag everyone, spread the christmas cheer and get excited people! it’s a month to go woohoo!