1. Tarte blush in exposed because it is the perfect blush colour for any make-up look.
2. Tarte blush brush because it is super soft and is my favourite shape.
3. Rodial lip balm because it is bloody good.
4. Benefit lolli balm because it is a nice sheer wash of colour and moisturising at the same time for wearing to work.
5. The little mix collection palette because for £2.99 the pigmentation and lasting power is amazing. I have been wearing the fourth one in almost constantly.
6. Fake flowers because they really brighten up my room and don’t die! I have the one pictured, a carnation, a gerbera, lavender and peonies.
7. The Sacconejolys vlogs on youtube because they make me laugh every single day and they are the cutest family you ever did see!
8. My helmer units from ikea because they are the best for storing my make-up and skincare and super cheap.
9. Lucozade original because it’s been keeping me going when I’ve had barely any sleep and it tastes bloody good.
10. My purple fairy lights as they make the prettiest night light you ever did see!
There you have it my monthly favourites! Roll on February and continuing to move forward! – Amy x